Expert Solutions for Every Concern
Workhorse Sump Pump System
Compared to most competitor sump pumps, which offer ¼ horsepower, the Workhorse Sump Pump offers ¾ horsepower.
Honest & Fair Pricing
Life of the Structure Warranty
Money Back Guarantee
Over 65 Years of Expertise
The Workhorse Sump Pump System – Confidence Delivered!
The sump pump is integral to your drainage system, removing collected water. Without it, the system is ineffective. Using the right pump is vital; any pump failure or inability to handle incoming water compromises the system. Rely on the expertise of ’58 Foundations & Waterproofing for peace of mind and optimal protection. Contact us for a free inspection and estimate, and let us handle your basement or crawl space water issue with our reliable sump pump installation.
- The Workhorse is a state-of-the-art sump pump system that can pump two-times the amount of water of other standard sump pump systems. This ensures that even in heavier rain situations, you can count of the Workhorse to keep your basement or crawl space dry.
- The Workhorse is engineered exclusively for basement and crawl space waterproofing. It’s a high-quality, heavy-duty and energy efficient pumping system.
Which sump pump to choose?
Choosing the correct pump is a pivotal aspect of your waterproofing system. An inadequately sized sump pump won’t endure; an undersized one will overwork and fail to expel water, while an oversized pump will cycle excessively, potentially leading to motor damage. Ineffective pumps often contribute to system failure. At ’58 Foundations & Waterproofing, we simplify this process. Our experts will guide you in selecting the appropriately sized pump with the right horsepower for your needs, ensuring the longevity and effectiveness of your waterproofing solution.
Airtight Basin and Lid for the Sump Pit Liner
Our liner is a sturdy high-volume basin with an airtight lid that keeps moisture and damp odors contained and not wafting up into your living space.
Features of the ’58 Foundations & Waterproofing sump liner include:
- A sturdy plastic liner that won’t crush, rust, rot or allow mold growth.
- An airtight cover that prevents water vapor and odors from rising into the basement or crawl space.
- Prefabricated pass-throughs in the liner and lid to accept drainage channels and discharge lines and electricity to the pump.
Sump Pump Battery Back-Ups
Higher-powered, more reliable sump pumps run on electricity. Because power goes out occasionally, and generally during thunderstorms, a battery back-up should be considered in the event that your home loses power during a heavy storm.
Without a battery back-up system or generator, your pump stops working when the power goes out and can cause your basement or crawl space to flood. With ’58 Foundations & Waterproofing, you’ll be covered with our Workhorse OT system. It works overtime (OT) during power outages, pump failures and the heaviest of rain storms.
From Cracks to Confidence – We're Here For You!
Join over a million homeowners who've trusted our award-winning services. Request your free estimate and experience the difference.