Expert Solutions for Every Concern
Workhorse OT Battery Backup Sump Pump System
The Most-Reliable Battery Backup Sump Pump Systems The sump pump is the device that pumps away all the water that your drainage system collects.
Honest & Fair Pricing
Life of the Structure Warranty
Money Back Guarantee
Over 65 Years of Expertise
Don’t risk having your basement or crawl space flood again in a power outage.
More Protection Lowers Your Chances of Getting Flooded Again -
For enhanced basement or crawl space protection, our Foundation Specialists and Service Technicians recommend a backup sump pump system. While a primary pump is effective, a battery backup sump pump is essential if you plan to finish your basement, store valuables, or have mechanical equipment in these areas. A primary pump failure without a backup can lead to flooding, impacting your foundation’s strength due to increased hydrostatic pressure. Since power outages often align with heavy rainstorms, having a battery backup is crucial alongside regular maintenance. Safeguard your home with ’58 Foundations & Waterproofing’s comprehensive battery backup sump pump system to ensure your waterproofing remains reliable.
’ 58 Foundations & Waterproofing 4000 – 24V Battery Backup System Features:
- 1/2HP heavy duty 115v AC sump pump in addition to primary pump. This pump is a workhorse! When the power goes out, it is typically during a heavy rain event. This ½ HP pump has the capacity to protect your better than other lower-power pumps.
- Up to 4680 GPH
- Non-mechanical Ion Float Switch
- Easy-to-read LCD screen displays system performance including battery capacity, pump amps, and load capacity.
- Two, deep-cycle
’ 58 Foundations & Waterproofing 2100 – 12V Battery Backup System Features:
- 1/3HP Heavy Duty DC Sump Pump
- Up to 2100 GPH
- Single, deep-cycle, marine battery. Some batteries being pushed are less expensive for the contractor to purchase, but do not deliver the same reliability. Our marine battery is designed to remain unused for long periods of time, but at-the-ready to supply power when a power outage may occur.
- Easy-to-Read LCD Screen Displays System Performance including Battery Capacity, Pump Amps, and Load Capacity
- 3 Year Warranty
Our backup sump pump systems operate with a heavy-duty marine battery. This marine battery performs better and can last twice as long as standard batteries. In the event that the primary pump doesn’t turn on or becomes overwhelmed, our high-capacity backup pump systems provide you with extra security._
This is a true redundant backup for your basement or crawl space flood protection.
From Cracks to Confidence – We're Here For You!
Join over a million homeowners who've trusted our award-winning services. Request your free estimate and experience the difference.