At ’58 Foundations, we are pleased to announce that we have earned ourselves a place in the Baltimore Sun’s Top Workplaces 2021 list! We want to express how proud we are to have created a welcoming and productive environment for all our employees. Over the past two years, the world has become more uncertain as it is still reeling from the effects of a pandemic. But despite the challenges that have arisen, ’58 Foundations has succeeded in adapting and forging ahead to create a workplace that our employees enjoy!
The criteria used to determine who would make it onto the Top Workplaces 2021 list included a set of questions that related to a variety of workplace aspects. These questions were answered by employees in a survey. The workplace aspects that were touched upon in the Baltimore Sun survey included:
- Alignment – The Direction of the Company, Company Values, Emphasis on Cooperation
- Coaching – Quality of Management, How Much Do Managers Care for Employees
- Connection – How Appreciated Do Workers Feel, How Informed Do They Feel
- Engagement – Recruiting, Employee Retention, Productivity
- Leadership – Employee Confidence in Company Leadership
- Performance – Company Innovation and Execution
- The Basics – Worker Pay, Benefits, Work/Life Balance
We are proud of our many employees, at our growth, and of the amazing culture that we have built with all who are a part of ’58 Foundations. Every year, we strive to raise the bar in both our industry as well as in our workplace. As we continue into 2022, we look forward to further growth with all our team members, and to making ’58 Foundations not just a place to work, but a place to build an amazing future!
’58 Foundations was built on the following values: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect, communication and continuous learning are what make us great. If these values describe you, then you’ll find like-minded people and a company that appreciates you! Come join our growing team!
To see our spot in the Baltimore Sun’s Top Workplaces, visit here and see us in “Baltimore’s Top Small Employers for 2021”: https://www.baltimoresun.com/business/topworkplaces/